Followers

Thursday 15 September 2011

SPIRIT OF THE FOREST



You'll glimpse me in the wind-tossed leaves,
I'm the deeper green within.

You'll hear my voice in the rustling ferns
whispering your name.

You'll feel my touch in the gentle breeze
soothing your troubled brow.

My woody scent will draw your thoughts
beyond the mundane world,

where awareness expands and you feel the pain
of every trampled flower.

And when you're tired and fall asleep
beneath the spreading Oak,

you'll dream my dreams then remembrance will come
that you and I have always been one.......

5 comments:

  1. Intriguing dear lady - a wonderful piece I just love it. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ygraine...This speaks to my soul..so beautiful..that mystical-oneness I feel with nature..so meaningful..this poem was like a sacred doorway I just walked through....very alive...thankyou!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so beautiful...especially with the accompanied picture...I could literally "feel" everything you were saying. Just lovely....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrian, Thank you :)

    Rose, So happy you liked it :)

    Victoria, I am truly touched by your comment. Thank you :)

    Gnome, So glad you feel it too :)

    Alice, Thank you for being there with me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my posts.
I really appreciate hearing your opinions...:)